Locate are Hiring8th February 2017
Locate Productions: Location Library Assistant
The Company and the Role
Locate Productions, one of the UK’s leading location and photographic production companies, are looking for a Location Library Assistant to help source locations, liaise with clients and assist the rest of the team. Locate Productions finds, organises and produces location shoots for the Film, TV and photographic industry all over the UK and abroad. The expanding locations library currently has over 4,000 residential, commercial and public locations.
- To assist the Location Library Agent and Manager in sourcing and securing new locations.
- To help manage the library website and database.
- To photograph, edit, upload and tag new locations for the website.
- To assist the team in interpreting briefs and servicing location enquiries.
- To arrange location recces for both in-house and external scouts, directors and producers.
- To assist in the marketing of the library, including social media and newsletters.
You will be given a thorough induction and training for the role, but we require:
- An interest or background in photography, travel, architecture and/or interior design.
- An understanding of Apple Macs, Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom.
- The ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritise a workload.
- Friendly and confident telephone manner.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced media environment, as part of a tight-knit team.
- A clean UK driving licence would be advantageous.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- A company performance related bonus.
- Based on a 40-hour week at the Locate Productions office in Battersea, SW8.
- 21 paid days holiday plus public holidays.
To apply; please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed ‘Location Library Assistant Application’. To arrive no later than Monday 20th February. Interviews to be staged week later that week.
Any questions, please call Katie or Jo on 0207 978 1688.