Locate are Hiring26th October 2015
The Company and the Role
Locate Productions, one of the UK’s leading location and photographic production companies, are looking for a Location Library Assistant to help source locations, liaise with clients and assist the rest of the team. Locate Productions finds, organises and produces location shoots for the TV and photographic industry all over the UK and abroad. The expanding locations library currently has over 4,000 residential, commercial and public locations.
- To assist the Location Library Manager and Director in finding and securing new locations for the library.
- To interpret briefs and service location enquiries with the ultimate aim of transforming enquiries into confirmed bookings.
- To arrange location recces / site visits for both – house and external scouts, directors and producers.
- To help manage the library website and database including contact details and shoot logs.
- To photograph new locations and upload to the website.
- To assist in the marketing of the library, including social media and newsletters.
You will be given a thorough induction and training for the role, but we require:
- An interest in photography, travel, architecture and/or interior design.
- The ability to work both in a team and under own initiative.
- An understanding of Macs, Microsoft office and photo-editing software such as iPhoto, Photoshop or Lightroom.
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritise a workload.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Friendly and confident telephone manner.
- Good attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a fast paced media environment, as part of a tight knit team.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience including company performance related bonus.
- Based on a 40 hour week at the Locate Productions office in Battersea, SW8
- 21 paid days holiday plus public holidays.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed ‘Location Library Assistant’. To arrive no later than 11th November 2015. Interviews to be staged week commencing 16th November. Any questions, please call Sarah or Jo on 0207 978 1688.
Follow us now @LocateProds for all our latest news