The Company and the Role
Locate Productions is one of the leading Location and Production service companies in the UK, producing shoots and sourcing locations for the TV and photographic industry nationwide and abroad.
We are looking for an ‘In House Runner’ to help assist the Production team in the office and on shoots, maintain the location library database and complete general office admin etc.
This job is offered on a full time basis and the role is based at our office in Clapham Common, SW4.
- To assist the Production team with prepping shoots; both in the office and occasionally on set
- Maintaining the Location Library database, ensuring contact details are up to date and photos are tagged
- Gather content and images for newsletters / website / portfolio updates and assisting with wider marketing projects
- Uploading research, recce, scouting and casting photos to the Locate website
- To carry out administrative tasks such as organising couriers, caterers and other suppliers
- Organising all production kit ensuring it is returned, cleaned and sorted when jobs finish ready for the next one
- Completing general office tasks such as receiving deliveries and reconciling receipts
- Answering phones in the office and taking clear and coherent messages
- An interest in Production & Locations
- Working knowledge of DSLR cameras and photographic equipment
- The ability to work both in a team and under own initiative
- An understanding of Mac OSX and Microsoft Office. Photoshop / Lightroom knowledge would be beneficial
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritise a workload
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Good attention to detail and the desire to learn
- The ability to work in a fast paced media industry, as part of a tight knit team
- An interest in keeping a positive working environment
- To hold a full, clean UK drivers license. Van driving experience would be beneficial
- Competitive salary dependent on experience including company performance related bonus
- Based on a 40 hour week at the Locate Productions office in Clapham Common, SW4
- 25 paid days holiday plus public holidays
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed ‘Runner Application – YOUR NAME’, to arrive no later than 09:00 on 10th February 2020.
Interviews to be staged week commencing 17th February 2020.
Any questions, please call Drew or Rosie on 0207 978 1688.