This year’s themes, discussions and panels were better aligned to the Locate vision than ever before. Sustainability was identified as the most important topic on the creative agenda with the theme “It Pays to be Green”, with talks from global brands, innovators and ambassadors with a focus on climate change.
Here’s a snapshot of the creative panels we attended:
- Changing Behaviours for More Sustainable Futures - Dentsu Beach.
- A Woman's Place is in the Room - Reddit.
- APA World Producers Summit - LBB Beach.
- All In: Creating an Inclusive Workplace for All - LBB Beach.
- Connecting on Climate Change: the CMO’s Role in.
- Driving Sustainability - Google Beach Main Stage.
- East meets West Afternoon Tea with the UKAEG.
The biggest takeaways are that we need to act now and for us all to be sustainability experts. Everyone needs to be implementing low carbon methods.
With special thanks to: UKAEG Aisling Conlon and Matt Bourn, Advertising Association Stephen Woodford, APA, LBB Beach, We Are Ad Green, Purpose Distruptors, Creatives for Climate, Ad Net Zero, Dentsu and Focus.